Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mnk

Mnk

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future Empty
PostSubject: Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future   Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:31 pm

While this isn't directly relevant to WTI's events, it may serve a purpose sometime in the future, when ya look back and wonder what happened in the early murky days of WTI... or maybe you just wanna read some history. cyclops

Note that this is limited to the clans and players that I have been in contact with.

The way I see ( and saw ) it right now, a whole bunch of clans, WTI included, was formed round about the same time ( insert Yao's wise words on exactly when WTI formed ). It all seems as if Gods split around the time that tTm evaporated.. although some players still carry the tTm tag. Some of Gods went to form GAP, a few formed fx with the remnants of tTm. WTI was formed around the same time I believe, and a little later came oYo, then a&e, then <bTk>. oYo and <bTk> are now dead, which leaves the new clans, WTI, a&e, GAP and fx. The ability of these other clans to survive is questionable.. when I first joined the game, the clans I regularly saw were NbZ, tTm and Gods, and their presence everywhere seemed to guarantee that they would stay together. Seeing as tTm is probably dead, Gods is no more, and two clans created recently lasted a very short time, ( <bTk> lasted one week apparently ) it seems that people just don't want to stick together. The experienced Euro players are pretty much just reshuffled into different clans now but the old clans, NbZ and Euro*, look pretty solid.. I don't see them disbanding any time soon.

So what is the whole point of this post? Well.. here's a list of Euro clans in no particular order:

Active:
Euro*
NbZ
<(0)> (anyone know anything about these guys?)
WTI
a&e
fx
GAP
eVolution (anyone know anything about these guys?)

Dead:
tTm
Gods
<bTk>
oYo
and probably a few more

My point is this: The old, reputable clans started out pretty much where we are now, as a group of able players. The reason that they exist today, and have the respect of the Babo community ( e.g. they are recognised by US players hopping over to the Squad Server ) is that they had ( and still have ) the ability to stay together as a squad.. and so if WTI wants to be a high quality, respectable squad at the top end of the Euro game, it needs to organise into a capable and reputable group that sticks together.

hmm.. So if Yao doesn't move/ delete/ spam this post, maybe one day when we're riding the high seas of the Euro elite ( er.. smoking the good stuff??? )
we can look back on WTI's early days and.. inhale.

afro

> Oh.. and if you do remove it, give me kudos for referencing weed. ty.
> I posted in the private section seeing as it's probably more of an internal matter.
> If you can add anything about other clans I missed, please do.

Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future   Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:34 am

lol mnk!

yes, you are right, if we want our clan to survive we need to comunicate and hang out as much as possible...

and for clans,

are you sure oYo and bTk came after WTI?

"<(0)> (anyone know anything about these guys?)"

it is the Eye... they have a few really good players like pacifist and !amOK... they are sirious clan.

"eVolution (anyone know anything about these guys?)"

they on the other hand are not sirious clan. i now one ok player from evo, it is MelonoV. we had a cm with them but no one showed up...

i would really like if one or two more good clans are formed so when the league finally start it will be a really interesting thing...
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future   Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:52 am

isnt meshuggah in <(O)>, too??
he is quite well, but i pwned him to death in a 1v1 match...
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future   Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:51 am

Ratatosk wrote:
isnt meshuggah in <(O)>, too??
he is quite well, but i pwned him to death in a 1v1 match...

yes he is but i don't put him in good players list... ^^
Back to top Go down
Nath

Nath

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future   Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:58 am

bloodyhell is aswell hes pretty gd but he only uses sniper tongue What a Face
Back to top Go down
ZAJKO SANTIAR

ZAJKO SANTIAR

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future   Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 1:29 pm

<(0)> (anyone know anything about these guys?)

I do.This is EYE the mainly czech clan.There are Meshuggah, Eyeliner, Amok, Pacifist, Bloodyhell, and since yesterday also my brother Andy Killa.As wrote Gero ... they are sirious clan.
Btw Meshuggah is good player but hes not top player.He usually play shotty i think, Bloody sniper, Eyeliner shotty, Amok smg/sniper,Pacifist sniper,Andy smg/sniper/shotty ... this is how i know them

eVolution (anyone know anything about these guys?)

We played with this guys trainig today.Something like CM.We were better and at least won.Evo played with Ulyss, Germpl, Sniper, and Lemon of shadow substitued.Only Ulyss played as well as i am writing about.Hes got better score as any WTI player!Its sad but its true.He played most with flame thrower and was really annoying.At least for me cause i played as usually with SMG.
I know also about Agrrr that is in EVO and Stemien and Bluli who r not the worst players.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future   Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:48 pm

cool, andy is your brother! Smile

well, eye is definately a clan that we have to keep our eye on... Cool
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future   Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:35 pm

zajkok, r u sure stempien is still in evo??? i thought he quitted it, or am i wrong?

hehe, gero, i love those bad wordplays.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nath

Nath

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future   Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 2:01 am

stempien isnt in evo any more scratch What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future   Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Euro Clans, WTI, and the Future
Page 1 of 1