Share | 

BIT - tomorow (Sunday) at 6pm till 9pm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geronimo

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: BIT - tomorow (Sunday) at 6pm till 9pm   Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:55 pm

ok, somewhere in that time a Big Important Training will be. so everyone, try to be there.

and say what exact time is better for you and if most of us agree this will be usual time for BIT.

so please answer to this post...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZAJKO SANTIAR

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: BIT - tomorow (Sunday) at 6pm till 9pm   Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:03 pm

i ll be there at any of this time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: BIT - tomorow (Sunday) at 6pm till 9pm   Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:26 am

ill be there but wont be able to play 3 hours (my parents will kill me ^^), so itd be nice if u post the exyct start and where we do it.

@Gero: i dont know if ill have enough time to set up the server with you. so it may be better for this time if you put it up. PM me for this topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayed

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: BIT - tomorow (Sunday) at 6pm till 9pm   Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:02 am

i dont think i will make it. i got a invitation to a party. but i might be there Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nath

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: BIT - tomorow (Sunday) at 6pm till 9pm   Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:10 am

ill be there.. but what server n shit? What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bombabo

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: BIT - tomorow (Sunday) at 6pm till 9pm   Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:05 am

Hmm, i think it'll either be on squad or on a dedicated server (possibly on Gero's...).

But would be nice to know where...! Please tell me cause im lost :-))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: BIT - tomorow (Sunday) at 6pm till 9pm   Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:09 am

server: SoD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nath

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: BIT - tomorow (Sunday) at 6pm till 9pm   Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:12 am

is there a pass?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: BIT - tomorow (Sunday) at 6pm till 9pm   Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:15 am

rawr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: BIT - tomorow (Sunday) at 6pm till 9pm   Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:50 pm

ok, to sum up what we did:

1.)

When two or more ppl chaise someone don't all go in the same path. This means that you have to surround the enemy. This is what we practiced and this is what i want you all to practice when ever you play in public or squad servers (expecially if you play with someone from wti in your team)

2.)

In map Crazy, we will attack only in the left part. The right part is only for lonely sniper to go because in that part of map there is a wide opening and if the enemy has good snipers we will be crushed in that part.

3.)

IMPORTANT

When you spawn first look if the base is safe (the base is safe if there is exact or more babos in the base from the number we agried in th begining that will defend). So i want you to train your self to first look if the base is safe and if it isn't go and help defending it. If it is safe than go help attack or gather around the base and start the attack with the rest of teammates.

4.)

When attacking smg + sniper don't rush in at first. First use your nades, and smg to try and hurt the enemy as much as possible before making the entrence. Then after the nades are thrown smg goes in and first wounds that defending babo that avoided all the nades. This is when sniper goes into action and tries to make easy kills. Meanwhile smg concentrates on one particular babo (that one sniper doesn't touch). This is going to work when we learn to depend on each other so practice this as often you can.

Thats it, in next BIT more excitment and adventure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIT - tomorow (Sunday) at 6pm till 9pm   

Back to top Go down

BIT - tomorow (Sunday) at 6pm till 9pm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanna Try It? :: Private section :: Events-
Jump to: