Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Explorer Times

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Explorer Times Empty
PostSubject: Explorer Times   Explorer Times Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:05 pm

OK. Here we should find a time where we can all together explore the spawning points.
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Explorer Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer Times   Explorer Times Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:46 am

Hey rata it's eay to get the spawnpoints you just have to open the map in the map editor...
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Explorer Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer Times   Explorer Times Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:46 am

Of course, but this is not what i wanted to do here:
we want to diover WHEN the ennemy spawns WHERE.
So we have to make them spawn somewhere where they are either in the middle of nowhere or too far away to threaten our flag or their flag when it's in our hands.
Back to top Go down
ZAJKO SANTIAR

ZAJKO SANTIAR

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Explorer Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer Times   Explorer Times Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:57 am

Interesting Rata ... Its another one weapon we can use.And i dont think that even stars use to use this Twisted Evil
Good idea i think
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Explorer Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer Times   Explorer Times Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:41 am

Do you remember when we won against <o> on Hall without effort? That's because we applied my plan which consisted into controlling some spawn points and make the enemy spawn in the upper part of the map so that they attacked by a passage very easy to defend.
That's why it's very important to control the spawnpoints, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Explorer Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer Times   Explorer Times Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:06 pm

yeah Yao! Gero and you said before the match that we should only go the lower route when we have the flag to make the ennemise spawn in the upper part where they can't threat us. On hall this is quite easy.
So let's see how we can get it done, so please tell me when you have time to explore those things with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290

Explorer Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer Times   Explorer Times Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:07 pm

nice initiative rata...

so what do we know so far about this? i think if we want to master this we have to all look when enemy are dieing and then aprocimatelly move in parts of map where we dont want enemy to spawn...
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Explorer Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer Times   Explorer Times Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:45 am

we know that the ennemy spawns as far away from us as possible.
i already saved the spawning points as Paint-file for Field, so that we see where the ennemy CAN spawn. We just have to see in which areas we have to move to make them spawn in the middle of nowhere... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Explorer Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer Times   Explorer Times Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:02 am

This is simple rata Wink.

The thing is: the enemy always spawns the farest away from all his enemies, which means that in Field for instance, if you want the enemy to respawn at the middle of the map, you must have babos both at enemy's base and at ally's base. Simple isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290

Explorer Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer Times   Explorer Times Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:07 am

so what we have to learn is that we all look when enemy dies and move away from places we want them to spawn... Very Happy

the only thing is that this is not possible to do when the game comes in that uncontrollable part, when everyone is everywhere but,

it is and it should be done when comes to the part when we all spawn in base and then start an organized attack. organized means to go slow, do not rush, and make extra by making easy kills. then the game is in our control, we push enemy to spawn where we want and where it is easy to kill him and/or keep him from making damage... this is theory, and in next few weeks practicum follows... Wink
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Explorer Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer Times   Explorer Times Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:29 am

Totally right Gero! You fully understood what i meant!!!
So we need ppl with whom we'll find out and practice it!
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Explorer Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer Times   Explorer Times Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:45 am

Yeah, this exactly what we have to do. And that's what I tell people in Field each time we play a cm but apparently people like to rush ^^. That's what we got to improve to totally rox in CMs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Explorer Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explorer Times   Explorer Times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explorer Times
Page 1 of 1