Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General advice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

General advice Empty
PostSubject: General advice   General advice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 7:40 am

Hi!

I'll try to list here all the tips I have noticed this far (those that I still can remind ^^).

- Never charge a chaingun: they are too powerful in close combat
- Try to keep your grenades for sure throws, except if there are many nades on the battlefield. In this case, just press the right button all the time Very Happy
- When you've got little health and you feel you're gonna die, focus on your molotov cocktail to kill before you die ^^
- Try to look at the map/radar the most you can
- Work on your teamplay
- Snipers are easy to defeat in close combat, but they know it so beware of their knives
- Sometimes, it's better to kill yourself either to give your health to the potential bearer of the flag or to respawn in a better place
- Sometimes, in a duel, it's better to stop shooting to go faster to the health packs

Well... That's all for the moment. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-06-13

General advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: General advice   General advice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:15 pm

nice, didn't know the last one, that you move faster when you don't shoot... Smile

and to add my wise thoughts:

- when you see on a radar that two or more babos are shooting on each other and that they are close to you, throw a grenade in that direction (you could kill the winner of that duel or if you are lucky you kill all of them... Smile )
- the most important skill that i have learned so far is to be able to move my babo independently from my mouse. it is like doing two things at once. you look around dodging the bullets, grenades and other stuff while shooting towards your enemy. (yeah, it is easy in theory, but practice, practice, practice... ;-) )
- when shooting at enemy try to figure out the imaginary line on witch the enemy is going to pass and shoot on it instead directly towards the enemy. after you learn to see this imaginary line you just have to speed up your reaction time (because the enemy is going to change his line of movement constantly) and you will be pretty good mean machine...
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

General advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: General advice   General advice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 6:33 pm

Cool.

Another thing I have noticed from CTF mode:

- When your team has got the flag, there should be one babo wating for the new enemy flag's respawn.
- As you must have noticed, the enemy always respawn in the place the most far away from his enemies, that's why it's important to always have at least one babo on defense. That's also why it's good to play defense: sometimes the enemy gets bored and all its team attacks. Then if you get killed, you may respawn next to their flag, while your team is defending, which is the best configuration.

Let's try it some day.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290

General advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: General advice   General advice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 2:48 am

yes, this about respawns is true. always at least one babo in defense so that enemy doesn't respawn there. and when there are 4, 5 or more players in team then two in defense.

i saw a pretty good defense tactic with two babos, one with sniper and the other one with SMG. sniper has to hit the first shot and smg just collects the kill. and if sniper misses the first one smg does some damage and then sniper kills in one shot. if there are more than one enemies the tactic is the same, when sniper hits someone, smg concenrates on him until he kills him and sniper goes for some other babo. in short sniper and smg prepares babos for each other so that the kill come as fast as posible.
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

General advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: General advice   General advice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 4:12 am

Hi!

Nice thing this Sniper/SMG defense. We could do this, too.
For example Geronimo with SMG and me with Sniper. And as offense Tof with SMG and Yaô with Dual or Shotgun. And if the offense doesn't work, I go there with my Chain Gun Very Happy
I also saw a good (even if quite noobish) defense once. But it only works when there are only small ways to the flags. Two babos with a bazooka each just shoot it into those alleyways and no one can go through there without being killed. That's noobish , but it works. This can also be done with photon rifle.
For the attckers: when the ennemial defenders really rock you so that you never ever saw the flag, a Kamikaze Nuke can help sometimes...
But that has to be done with acuuracy, or it's just a suicide kill without any kills of enemies.

Ratstosk
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

General advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: General advice   General advice Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 5:27 am

Yea very cool thing about smg and sniper. We have to try it on the next training!

Just hope it will be soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: General advice   General advice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanna Try It? :: Private section :: Tactics-
Jump to: