Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 New BaboForum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ratatosk

avatar

Number of posts : 291
Age : 29
Localisation : Hamburg (Germany)
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: New BaboForum   Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:31 am

Yo folks!

I thought about european Babo last nicght (yeah, i couldnt sleep) and i came to he end, that there are clan communities but not a transeuropean community (except the SoD forum). So I decided to put up a new forum and call it "EuroBabo" or sth like that. The aim for this forum should be the clan ladder and MORE TOURNAMENTS. There are no really planned cms and no really big Tournaments (like SoD) going on. So this forum shall found a leuropean clan Babo league with 8 Clans playing: WTI, Like a Star @ heaven , NbZ, <(o)>, fx, *Victory*, -CK- and .:(LoD):.
The forum should manage days where the clans should play propper cms that are going to be younted in a ladder (just lke national football leagues). There are going to be the 3v3, 4v4 and 5v5 ladder (im sure WTI will own them all). And there are going to ne non-clan tournaments (like SoD: a 2v2 and a 3v3 tournament that will work in a specific way that i am going to explain in this new forum. There should also be FFA tournaments be managed and a european FFA champion be honoured.
So, because i will not have the time to manage all this alone it d be great if 1 or 2 of you would help me (im thinking of gerobecause hes got big skills for forums and so on). So answer here and let me know what yuo think about this.

_________________


You wanna fight me??? Ratatatatatatatatata will be the last thing you hear...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geronimo

avatar

Number of posts : 290
Age : 31
Localisation : Croatia, Zagreb
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New BaboForum   Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:43 am

great idea rata and you can count on my help. but we have to do one thing before we start. we should talk to other clan members/leaders and server administrators to see what is the official plan for the league. because it will suck if we do a lot of work and then someone else from the official team makes also... our forum would then die... so first, we have to inform our selves.

then, we have to include 2-3 more ppl from other clans who would like to help in making this forum because it would be bad if this turns our to be one clan show. but first we have to get informed... ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ratatosk

avatar

Number of posts : 291
Age : 29
Localisation : Hamburg (Germany)
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New BaboForum   Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:15 am

yap right! so, could you do this (getting other ppl to do it with us?)?
because i dont have a lot of time. Here are the ppl i would ask: Neo, Gloom and cnik or dicto (dicto already is admin for the babovillent.net forum, so maybe cnik, also because hes babo programer).
So lets ROCK EUROBABO!!!!

_________________


You wanna fight me??? Ratatatatatatatatata will be the last thing you hear...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geronimo

avatar

Number of posts : 290
Age : 31
Localisation : Croatia, Zagreb
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New BaboForum   Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:23 am

dunno about cnik, because dont know will he have time, but yes, i will talk to ppl...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ratatosk

avatar

Number of posts : 291
Age : 29
Localisation : Hamburg (Germany)
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New BaboForum   Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:27 am

http://www.baboviolent.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=40788#40788

here is what i posted in the official forum about it. So pls suppot me, because a new forum would really simplify clan matches and tournaments etc!

_________________


You wanna fight me??? Ratatatatatatatatata will be the last thing you hear...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geronimo

avatar

Number of posts : 290
Age : 31
Localisation : Croatia, Zagreb
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New BaboForum   Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:24 am

you should have talked to me before you did this but it doesn't mather now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ratatosk

avatar

Number of posts : 291
Age : 29
Localisation : Hamburg (Germany)
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New BaboForum   Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:57 am

sry gero. Sad
Obvioucsly most ppl do not want a new forum, but a new sectiop in the baboviolent.net forum. So, lets do it Gero Very Happy
i wrote a pm to neo if he could help us, did you get in contact with other babos? my idea of topics in this forum is this:

Clans-> every clan leader opens a new topic where he presents his clan (name, tag, members and ofc th forum link.
Recruiting-> clans can post for finding new members
Free agents-> ppl whod like to join a clan post it here.

Clan tournaments-> includes CT&F 3v3,4v4 and 5v5 ladder, may be also 5v5 TM if wanted

Non clan tournaments-> FFA-chanpionship, 2v2 (SoD) and 3v3 CTF

Hall of Fame (best screenshots = Uli Very Happy)

Thats what i imagined, if you have ideas of things that should be added, say it Very Happy

_________________


You wanna fight me??? Ratatatatatatatatata will be the last thing you hear...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geronimo

avatar

Number of posts : 290
Age : 31
Localisation : Croatia, Zagreb
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New BaboForum   Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:54 am

Ratatosk wrote:
Clans-> every clan leader opens a new topic where he presents his clan (name, tag, members and ofc th forum link.
Recruiting-> clans can post for finding new members
Free agents-> ppl whod like to join a clan post it here.

no need for this, it is already in there under squads and matches, sayed posted for WTI (btw, sayed, add uli on that list ;-)). i think most ppl want comunity for all babos, us and euro together so we should devide thing more than we must.

Ratatosk wrote:


Clan tournaments-> includes CT&F 3v3,4v4 and 5v5 ladder, may be also 5v5 TM if wanted

Non clan tournaments-> FFA-chanpionship, 2v2 (SoD) and 3v3 CTF
Ratatosk wrote:

Hall of Fame (best screenshots = Uli Very Happy)

this two can be added only by making a sticky topic with link for ladder (witch is being created as we speak, we just have to have patience, but it will be done soon...) and new topic with hall of fame (witch, i guess, you had in mind that contains best ffa, ctf, or whatever screens be posted BY admins who take those screens from posts of the hole forum...)

so i don't think there is a need even for a sub forum for euro babo... it was a good idea but no need for doing it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ratatosk

avatar

Number of posts : 291
Age : 29
Localisation : Hamburg (Germany)
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New BaboForum   Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:32 am

Geronimo wrote:
Ratatosk wrote:
Clans-> every clan leader opens a new topic where he presents his clan (name, tag, members and ofc th forum link.
Recruiting-> clans can post for finding new members
Free agents-> ppl whod like to join a clan post it here.

no need for this, it is already in there under squads and matches, sayed posted for WTI (btw, sayed, add uli on that list ;-)). i think most ppl want comunity for all babos, us and euro together so we should devide thing more than we must.


uhm, i know there is already a squad list, but you have to search a lot to find euro clans and its not very updated i suppose. And trhats what i wanted to say, that i'd like to have an updated and actual topic of europes clans. You are right for free agents, no need for this, I agree Very Happy

Geronimo wrote:
Ratatosk wrote:


Clan tournaments-> includes CT&F 3v3,4v4 and 5v5 ladder, may be also 5v5 TM if wanted

Non clan tournaments-> FFA-chanpionship, 2v2 (SoD) and 3v3 CTF
Ratatosk wrote:

Hall of Fame (best screenshots = Uli Very Happy)

this two can be added only by making a sticky topic with link for ladder (witch is being created as we speak, we just have to have patience, but it will be done soon...) and new topic with hall of fame (witch, i guess, you had in mind that contains best ffa, ctf, or whatever screens be posted BY admins who take those screens from posts of the hole forum...)


ok, didnt know the ladder is being created and in which stage it is.
So I may just run the FFA-championshipo and this 3v3 non clan thing. Neo already said he would help, Thunder would be emergency help. Can I count on your help?

Geronimo wrote:
so i don't think there is a need even for a sub forum for euro babo... it was a good idea but no need for doing it...

we'll see what happens with ladder and other euro tournaments. Id still like to have at least these new topics added where we are offering a european FFA championship and this 3v3 tournament...

_________________


You wanna fight me??? Ratatatatatatatatata will be the last thing you hear...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geronimo

avatar

Number of posts : 290
Age : 31
Localisation : Croatia, Zagreb
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New BaboForum   Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:22 am

you can count on my help. ill try to make time for it.

my suggestion is that you ask for topics for all of turnaments, ffa, 3vs3, 4vs4 and 5vs5, and when the ladder is on you just put there links... for it... it would be great if this topics were in special section (like PBVL is) so this is what you should ask for. also, don't do it on the forum but find Vamp on irc and talk to him about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ratatosk

avatar

Number of posts : 291
Age : 29
Localisation : Hamburg (Germany)
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New BaboForum   Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:06 am

i still dont know this irc thing. but i announced the tournament in the forum: http://www.baboviolent.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3559
so, pls founf squads to play, but you know, that you mustnt play in same team Very Happy so be fast getting good partners.

_________________


You wanna fight me??? Ratatatatatatatatata will be the last thing you hear...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New BaboForum   

Back to top Go down
 
New BaboForum
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanna Try It? :: Public forum :: News-
Jump to: