Itís the last time...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tofplay67

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Itís the last time...   Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:07 am

Hello all WTI's
Yesterday we lost again the NBZ, i think that should not arrive any more today because the WTI's are strongest.

We can get a lesson from it and retain Idea :

-To make a good choise of map Evil or Very Mad ,NBZ are strong in snipe.
Itís very difficult to attack the base on map "raw" or "daivuk" whithout sniper.
I have voluntarily selected "cornered "and we win.

-And the second error was to have only Gero on defense. Evil or Very Mad

Thank all

Itís the last time that i lose against the NBZ !!! Twisted Evil

Ps: If somebody could put them screenshot
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nath

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Itís the last time...   Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:51 am

wtf we lost against nbz? ...
who played?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geronimo

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: Itís the last time...   Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:11 am

mnk, tof, rata and i played.

the first game is my fault we lost because it wasn't my day so i sucked big time...

the third game is fault of all of us who played because, first we agreed on map that we know would be bad for us because of the NbZ snipers, second we had 1 defender even after i said we have to have 2 but no body listened, and the third, which is most important, we had apsolutely no tactics.

and rata, this is for the first game, it doesn't help if you screem: "why are they taking our flag?" or "where is our defense?". panic won't do any good especially not to the one that is screwing up. so please next time a little more selfcontrol. ty.

so, first we need to start having BIT again. i will rescheduel my sunday activities so i will have time every sunday from 8-9pm GMT+1 to come to babo. i want you ALL wti to say if it is possible for you to come then to babo. it would be great if you would also try and make you scheduel a bit different so you can make it because we won't come up with a time that everybody can make it if we do not make sacrifaces. it is 1 hour in the hole week so i think it is realistic. so every WTI member has to replay to this topic and say if he can come on this time to babo!

ps. someone translate this to tof so he understainds comletely and acurately what i said. ty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Itís the last time...   Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:22 am

ok, more information on this:

WTI-Players: Tof67, Geronimo, Mnk and Ratatosk
NbZ-Players: Neo, memento, Sweden and Bullet/Fešnor

Results: Rawr (NbZ-Choice) : 7-1
Cornered (Tof's Choice Very Happy ) : 6-1
Daivuk (as agreed) : 7 (?)-1

My opinion:

First round: Rawr was NbZs choice. Obviously this is one of their favourite maps and they had really good tactics. They started with a really fast score, so we were 1-0 behind. Then came a phase where both defenses were owning. Our def was Gero, Mnk was semi-def and Tof and I were attack. My Shotgun was good that evening and I succeded in taking out their def and could score for us too. But then suddenly our def wasn't working well. So they could get in front with 3-1. I could get their flag a few times. but got snipered or SMGd so that i couldnt score. NbZ played more def then, so we had to put more effort into offense, so that they could kill Gero in 2v1 and owned our offense from behind, result: 7-1 at the end.

Second Round: Tof chose Cornered. Again, Gero and Mnk def, Tof and me offense. Somehow, Cornered seems to be our map... My shotty and Tofs SMG/Flamethrower owned their def so brutally.... we were leading 5-0 very fast ( i hoped to win 7-0 ), but once they could score. After, as it was clear that they will lose, they deffed, so that we couldnt score the 7th flag. I think Cornered is really great for is, because Shotgun is really owning (so, YaŰ/Rata offense Very Happy )

Last round: We agreed on Daivuk. WTI got a dream start:
Ratatatatata owned the def with his Shotgun really early and succeeded to score. 1-0 for WTI. But then: Big tactical mistake: we should have had 3 (!!!) players in def. Instead we had one (????) so that they could get our flag all the time. As they played really owning Snipers, we couldn't crack their defense, so that they scored one flag after another.
The match showed one important thing: Def!!!!
It was noobish to let Gero alone against 2 owning Snipers... So, critics:
@ Gero: Say when you need def.
@ rest: Before you go attack, check whether the Base is safe... I think non of us did it, so Gero was alone and got owned....

As we were leading the match, I think 3 ppl in def would have won the match. I could have taken Sniper too, so Tof stays offense. They would have to attack with 3 players to own us in def (which would still be really hard to do), so Tof could have taken their flags much more easily, as he would have had only one opponent in ennemial Base.
These tactics were those that NbZ used as they were in front: 3ppl def, 1 offense. We had to attack with 3 ppl, so a good Sniper could take out Gero and just run....
So, before we start playing, clear all things and tactical issues (like who plays what in offense/defense etc...)

You wanna fight me??? Ratatatatatatatatata will be the last thing you hear...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YaŰ
Admin

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Itís the last time...   Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:48 am

I wasn't there and I don't know what happened so I can't say much about this but I can say that we can own NbZ. We already did. How? Tactics + teamplay... That's all.

General advice for cm:

- Don't rush all the time without taking care is the base is safe, if a teammate needs support, if you can wait for a team mate to go to some place to plan a counter strike or any good offense tactic (several sides at the same time etc...)

- Look at the map whenever you can

- You must have seen that in cms I usually shoot the whole time without even seeing what I'm shooting. This is to cover some areas. Also, if you hit, you know there's someone.

- Be concentrate, never lose your concentration. Don't tilt. The worst thing to do is to panic and rush when the enemy has got the flag. Sometimes you know you're gonna lose a point. Nevermind, just take your positions for the nesxt round.

- There is a plan. Don't do anything else. Except if there is a particular case and you have a good feeling, or if the leader says we got to change plan.

That's all folks. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Nath

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Itís the last time...   Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:17 am

If only u had me snipering on daivuk What a Face hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geronimo

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: Itís the last time...   Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:43 am

Geronimo wrote:
so, first we need to start having BIT again. i will rescheduel my sunday activities so i will have time every sunday from 8-9pm GMT+1 to come to babo. i want you ALL wti to say if it is possible for you to come then to babo. it would be great if you would also try and make you scheduel a bit different so you can make it because we won't come up with a time that everybody can make it if we do not make sacrifaces. it is 1 hour in the hole week so i think it is realistic. so every WTI member has to replay to this topic and say if he can come on this time to babo!

ps. someone translate this to tof so he understainds comletely and acurately what i said. ty.

i really cant belive no one said anything to this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Itís the last time...   Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:57 am

didnt see it...
im here
and the server is up
right now...

sry gero Neutral

You wanna fight me??? Ratatatatatatatatata will be the last thing you hear...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itís the last time...   

Back to top Go down

Itís the last time...
Page 1 of 1