Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTI vs EuroStar!

Go down 
+4
Nath
ZAJKO SANTIAR
Mnk
Ulisses
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulisses

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-08-04

WTI vs EuroStar! Empty
PostSubject: WTI vs EuroStar!   WTI vs EuroStar! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:12 pm

We won this match! We showed that we are the best clan in Europe! We won with all of european clans, we are powerful!

Wey good match team, I enjoy that i can be in this clan, and play matches like this one.

Good job team!Cool

I
WTI vs EuroStar! Meczzeurostar1kq4
By ulissessborgio

II

WTI vs EuroStar! Meczzeurostar2yj9
By ulissessborgio

III
WTI vs EuroStar! Meczzeurostar3te1
By ulissessborgio
Back to top Go down
Mnk

Mnk

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2007-06-23

WTI vs EuroStar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTI vs EuroStar!   WTI vs EuroStar! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:16 pm

Fun to watch. Good stuff. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
ZAJKO SANTIAR

ZAJKO SANTIAR

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-22

WTI vs EuroStar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTI vs EuroStar!   WTI vs EuroStar! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:28 pm

I love to be here and be a piece of WTI the best Clan in Europe.And maybe in the world.Just wonering

WTI > Like a Star @ heaven and NBZ lol! king cheers
Back to top Go down
Nath

Nath

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-07-03

WTI vs EuroStar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTI vs EuroStar!   WTI vs EuroStar! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:43 pm

hehe was ggs i have really bad ratios.. but i dont mind Very Happy
2nd match i was all alone attacking Very Happy was fun hehe
Gj wti!!! Twisted Evil Cool
Back to top Go down
Sayed

Sayed

Number of posts : 83

WTI vs EuroStar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTI vs EuroStar!   WTI vs EuroStar! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:58 pm

WP WTI Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tofplay67

tofplay67

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-06-13

WTI vs EuroStar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTI vs EuroStar!   WTI vs EuroStar! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:43 pm

I love you I love you I love you good very good I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290

WTI vs EuroStar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTI vs EuroStar!   WTI vs EuroStar! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:49 am

i just want to congratulate to the ppl who played with me. i think this was for me the game that i enjoyed most in my hole time i am in babo world. VERY good teamwork (we defended with 2 players and attacked with 2 but even when i defended alone i knew that EVERYBODY are watching the base ALL THE TIME).

also thx to the * for this friendly game, i am looking forward to the ladder and official cms! :-)

and i just want to point out the third game first cap, it is the funniest cap i ever scored! :-D

(sry nath for that block later, didn't looked at radar to see where you where, thought you were cut off... :-) )

also, second game, i think we were loosing 3-0 or 3-1 and we came back!

i am now just happy! :-D
Back to top Go down
Nath

Nath

Number of posts : 340

WTI vs EuroStar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTI vs EuroStar!   WTI vs EuroStar! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:40 am

hehe np gero.. we WON and thats all that matters What a Face Cool
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

WTI vs EuroStar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTI vs EuroStar!   WTI vs EuroStar! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 8:05 am

Like a Star @ heaven you owners:D i remember cool things ( i could only watch the third round because the damn sever had a 10 ppl limit and was full (and Sayed had to disconnect so i could join Very Happy):
1st cool thing: Zajkos ownage at the beginning ( he owned all the match but at the bginning he pwned the all: 11/1 ratio Very Happy ! grats zaj

2nd
Geronimo wrote:
and i just want to point out the third game first cap, it is the funniest cap i ever scored! :-D

yay ahahah. It was like everyone wanted the flag (either return or keep it) and i thought it was already returnes as there were suddenly all Like a Star @ heaven dead and Gero alive with the flag on his back and 2 metres away from our flag Very Happy

Great teamwork guys! you owned them, now they have to think of lots of things Very Happy

WTI best clan ever!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTI vs EuroStar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTI vs EuroStar!   WTI vs EuroStar! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTI vs EuroStar!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanna Try It? :: Public private forum :: Clan matches-
Jump to: