Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum members previleges

Go down 
+4
Yaô
Geronimo
Nath
ThunderBall
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ThunderBall

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Forum members previleges Empty
PostSubject: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 6:20 pm

I'm quitting visiting this forum till I can write in any other section than Offtopic and Challenge.
Back to top Go down
Nath

Nath

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:43 pm

Hehe T, i told u before tell yao to allow te screenshot section.. Alot of people have asked me to do something about it but how can I? So please yao make the screenshot section public so people from other clans can see our ownage bounce Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:24 am

Nath wrote:
So please yao make the screenshot section public so people from other clans can see our ownage bounce Twisted Evil

they can see it but they cant wright in it... we will see...
Back to top Go down
Nath

Nath

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:10 am

well everyone tells me they cant see them.. but o well we should allow them to post aswell What a Face
Back to top Go down
ThunderBall

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:40 am

Well you can live in your own world, if you wish. Just a suggestion tho, and that includes section of clan matches as well.
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:53 am

Nath wrote:
well everyone tells me they cant see them.. but o well we should allow them to post aswell What a Face

They can see it.

But why should they post? They can post there. Maybe in screenshots they would like to post... Anyway I don't think this is really important... This forum is for WTI. The strangers are welcome but it's for WTI first.
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Nath

Nath

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:06 am

hehe true yao Wink
Back to top Go down
Mnk

Mnk

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:19 am

ya.. but opening up Clan Matches will allow registered users to comment on matches that they have played i.e. the responses from members of other clans. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sayed

Sayed

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:32 am

True.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:46 am

well, about screenshots i really don't care if they are public or not, it makes no difference so if everybody wants it i have no objections but,

for cm section i think the best way is to make one section to post results what everybody can see and coment how good/bad they were and similar mumbo jumbo, but we have to have one section also for cm, with same screens and results where we can talk about tactics... this i think you all agree has no point in being public...
Back to top Go down
Mnk

Mnk

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:07 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:02 pm

Geronimo wrote:
well, about screenshots i really don't care if they are public or not, it makes no difference so if everybody wants it i have no objections but,

for cm section i think the best way is to make one section to post results what everybody can see and coment how good/bad they were and similar mumbo jumbo, but we have to have one section also for cm, with same screens and results where we can talk about tactics... this i think you all agree has no point in being public...

Yes that's what I told you and I agree.
Back to top Go down
Nath

Nath

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:53 pm

I agree with gero.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:22 am

so we all agree then! Smile

public privet forum will then become public and we also copy the cm subsection into the private part. yao, rata, will you do it?

ps. won't be around for next 3 days, see you in monday!
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:03 am

This is not what we said.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:35 am

i was refering to this:

Geronimo wrote:

Back to top Go down
ThunderBall

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 5:57 pm

In no way you are making the community better by this. Gl with your own forum.

-> I mean by "discussing if opening the forum is really needed".
Back to top Go down
Mnk

Mnk

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:00 pm

I mean seriously open the section please... Neutral
Back to top Go down
gloom

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:03 pm

Hey guys I just check your clan matches section and its a shame that I can't reply to some of the topics. I would gladly put my comments on WTI vs * friendly (just for fun (not seriously)) game you were so happy about.
And I'm waiting when you put * vs WTI match from 21 September especially becouse I don't have 2 screen Wink.
Hope you will treat that cm seriously althou we had special US * member with 132 ping...
Back to top Go down
Mnk

Mnk

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:09 pm

working on it right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RuBeLL

RuBeLL

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:48 am

Hi guys, i'm just registered to this forum and agree with gloom's and thunder's idea : it should be nice if visitors from other clans can post comments and question in the CM section since the CMs aren't like "WTI vs WTI" but "WTI vs someone else" Very Happy

BTW i had lot of fun during our CM, congratulations to all the WTIers
hope we'll have some more soon Smile

Peace Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rubell83
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:57 pm

hi rubell, welcome to our forum! :-D

yao is working on smth so i guess you can expect some new things... :-D
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:04 pm

Permissions have been revised on the new forum!

http://wti.xooit.fr/index.php
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum members previleges   Forum members previleges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum members previleges
Page 1 of 1