Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade

Go down 
+3
Yaô
ZAJKO SANTIAR
Geronimo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Empty
PostSubject: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:56 am

ok ppl!

the tryout is going to happen this Thursday at 22pm.

please reply into this topic that you read it and that it is fine with you.

try to make it then but of course if someone just can not come we'll arrange something else...

Thursday 5.7.2007., 22pm
WTI Server

pass: pussycat

Last edited by on Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZAJKO SANTIAR

ZAJKO SANTIAR

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:19 am

Hi ppl,

i decided to post here some lines because im unhappy how the things are.U negotiate with me as with a noob.I won 2 of 3 matches i have played in the first tryout.In that moment Yao sayed that he dont know if am i accepted yet.Since that time we(me and WTI) were played a lot of matches together and my results wasnt bad.i dont think that im the best but i have what to offer.After this all, are u giving me to play another tryout?Even if u think that am i not good enough, i will start looking for something else around.Im still interested to join but i begin to disbelieve that WTI is the best choice for me.

regards,

Zajko
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:18 am

Yo Zajko,

You know, when you create a clan you want it to be the best. That's why it's hard to make decisions about who is gonna join or not. You wanted to join when a lot of people wanted to join. As far as I know you, I think you are an average good player.
But, you should read the 2nd topic in "WTI's story": "Who we need". WTI is above all looking for dedicated players, who like the spirit of the clan and who have a good personality plus they must be very good. Indeed, we are already 6 members, and in the very end we will be only 8.
That's why it's not easy to recruit people.

But your post doesn't make me feel good about you. And keep in mind you are not the only one who wanted to join and who didn't.

Eventually, I let you the possibility to have another try out...

You know, WTI's spirit is peace, love, humor, and fun. So, try to remember it.

As I won't be there as often as I used to, Geronimo is going to manage everything about the clan's organisation (recruiting, clan matches...) while I'm not there. I give him all the responsibility about what's gonna be done.

Gero, you got the point Wink.
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:19 am

i have answered you on the private message but i will say it here also, this is procedure that you all have to pass so everybody get there chance and don't feel left out. we are just trying to be profesional...

hope to see you all in Thursday and the location will be WTI Server.

Last edited by on Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZAJKO SANTIAR

ZAJKO SANTIAR

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 1:22 pm

Yo WTI,

thx 4 yours opinions.i agree with your joining philosophy.its normal when u want to be the best.i also like the weed spirit of WTIs clan . geek , afro, lol! ... Yao i hope that youll not make opinion on me based on my critique.btw the constructive critique is a good one or not?ok, now seriously.the best way how to show u that im good as u demend are results .evrything other is no important.without the clan spirit ofcourse.

Geronimo could u post here the rules of the tryout pls.who will play tryout?we 3 only?thx.

peace
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 3:09 pm

this is how it's going to happen... WTI will have that day training (before or after the tryout, or both, still deciding) depending on how many of us come you will all play babomaches with our members (so if you defeat us you don't have to worry about getting into the clan and if you lose from us, it doesn't mather, you still will have a chance depending of your performance). after this few games i will talk with the rest of WTI members and then i will tell you who is going to join WTI.

EDIT: for now only you 3 + WTI (+ ppl that will be then on public server) but maybe some other ppl join you in candidature so be prepared for that too
Back to top Go down
MayDay | ThC

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 3:05 pm

here we go,

me and xela are

c ya soon
Back to top Go down
Nath

Nath

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 3:11 pm

ill b there! afro
ready 2 own Razz tongue
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 3:19 pm

ok, we will have only a little change of plan, the meeting place won't be in euro babomach but in our new WTI Server. i will put here the pass on the day of the tryout so cya all there.

Thursday 5.7.2007., 22pm
WTI Server
Back to top Go down
Nath

Nath

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 3:21 pm

kk sounds gd Laughing Razz Very Happy
so is it just goin to be babomatch everyman for themselves?
afro
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 3:24 pm

probably but be prepared for anything... bwahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
Nath

Nath

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 3:35 pm

lol kk What a Face
ffa wiv gd old smg king Razz
Back to top Go down
ZAJKO SANTIAR

ZAJKO SANTIAR

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:02 pm

geronimo is it 22pm at thursday in GMT+1 time?cause there are some ppl from GB i think.
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:46 pm

RIGHT! for british guys it should be 9pm. I cant come, but i already told you!!! have fun tomorrow and give your best for WTI!!!

(i really like to see the clan growing)
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:56 am

i'll be there the hole day... ^^ so you can't miss it. but yes for GB it is 9pm
Back to top Go down
Nath

Nath

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 1:43 pm

so 9 thn.. that was lucky werent goin come on until 10 Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 4:43 am

only for today for the purposes of the tryout the pass of our server will be:

pussycat

Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr_Fishbane

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 3:16 am

Sorry guys I've been injured recently and wasn't around thurs, any chance we can reschedule? Fishbane.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 5:57 am

yes off course, hope injury wasn't smth sirious...

are you free tomorrow (Saturday) in the evening?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade   Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryout for Zajko Santiar, Mr Fishbane and duwen blade
Page 1 of 1