Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well WTI is a great clan, BUT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Well WTI is a great clan, BUT! Empty
PostSubject: Well WTI is a great clan, BUT!   Well WTI is a great clan, BUT! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 5:26 am

ITs funny i just visit the screen forum, its kinda funny i cant find any screens shot of WTI's many looses, to clans like NbZ or GAP. If your gonna post screens, atleast post them all!

Like i saw the screen from the game Neo vs Yao, but where are the screen where i owned u with my sniper???

Well great site u have here, but plz post all the screens.
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Well WTI is a great clan, BUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well WTI is a great clan, BUT!   Well WTI is a great clan, BUT! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 8:52 am

Neo wrote:
ITs funny i just visit the screen forum, its kinda funny i cant find any screens shot of WTI's many looses, to clans like NbZ or GAP. If your gonna post screens, atleast post them all!

Like i saw the screen from the game Neo vs Yao, but where are the screen where i owned u with my sniper???

Well great site u have here, but plz post all the screens.

LoL. Did you pwn me? don't think so :p.

Anyway, I don't take screens when I don't like the screen, but you can post screens if you like ^^.
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com

Well WTI is a great clan, BUT!
Page 1 of 1