Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

30/07/07: news!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

30/07/07: news! Empty
PostSubject: 30/07/07: news!   30/07/07: news! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:49 am

Wow!

It's been a month there's nothing new!! Haha, more than a month there's no post here... Well...

Let's get back to what all this was about a month ago...

Quote :
Yo guys!

It's been around 2 weeks now that WTI exists thanks to its members. A lot of things have happened in very little time, but this is just the beginning.

Well we are now 6 members (me, Tof, Ratatosk, Geronimo, Bombabo, MnK) and 3 other ones are to try out (Zarjko, Mr FishBane, Geek) as BornToOwn, who is probably going to robustly strengthen the team, is about to join the clan in normally 1-2 weeks.

We have also plaid 6 clan matches (3 victories, 3 loses) and I think this is good news for the future.

So, by the end of the month we should be 8 members.

Still, we'll probably have to recruit some other good babos, so we have to adopt from now a plan which is gonna be the key to success. That's why Jah gave me the idea to establish some kind of program for the month of July. Because, I also have to tell that from July I will only be able to play clan matches and trainings with the team on week ends. So there is somekind of deadline we got to maintain for August.

Here is what is going to be done in July and applied for the rest of the existence of WTI:

- Recruit people up to 12 members
- When we are 12, play 4 FFA matches with all the team and disqualify the 4 last members
- Those who would wanna join after this event would have to defeat the supposed weakest member in a '2 winning rounds 1 vs 1' match
- Play at least two 5 vs 5 clan matchs per week end
- Find a solution for the trainings (hosting servers) (but Skully may help us)
- Be active on the forum

That's all for the moment folks! Razz

Cya soon!

Hehe... Many things have changed. The fact that there hasn't been any post here for one month obviously shows a little disengagement from me... But, fortunately, the other WTI members and particurlarly the new ones - Mnk, Zajko, Nath - are very active and as everybody try to make something great with the clan I can dare to say: WTI is now the 2nd best clan in Europe.

So... What's the point now?

We haven't reached the 12 limit yet. We are 9 solid members. I think we will keep this policy for recruitment. Needless to say that the future members must be good, dedicated, in the spirit of the clan and with a great teamplay.

About the rest... I think we just have to improve little things like organization (trainings, tactics, motivation from everyone) and teamplay - while training pure skills of course - to reach the top level.

About motivation... I must say that bombabo should think about why he wanna be in WTI. If he doesn't manifest himself very soon, he shall be banned from WTI.

Eventually, to remain in the same state of mind which consists into being the best and have fun doing it, I really think we must have a leader. That's why I'm here (you're welcome Smile) king but Geronimo jocolor and Ratatosk geek are also important members of the crew that's why they are the administrators of the forum and are more likely to decide on important decisions. There are many reasons for that hierarchy like for instance the necessity to have a captain to decide the tactics in a clan match.

That's all for the moment folks, hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Cheers! cheers cheers cheers

Ps: programme:

- clan matches: please no improvised cm. Please always plan it before and post it on the forum. At least 3 per week.

- trainings: as usual. At least one BIT per week. Try to discuss before the BIT about what you are gonna work on.

- recruitment: to 12, rare guys only.

- try to make a WTI song Wink as well as a logo cat

Last edited by on Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: 30/07/07: news!   30/07/07: news! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:58 am

nicely said yao...

Yaô wrote:

hehe, this will be cool1 Very Happy going to think about it...

and in this spirit, i am going to say that when i get back from vacation, i could make us a real web page for our clan... i have some knowledge about making web sites so i can make one, BUT if some one has real knowledge about making web sites, then i will let him do it because my knowledge is a bit poor... so web site developers come out! Smile
Back to top Go down
tofplay67

tofplay67

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: 30/07/07: news!   30/07/07: news! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:03 am

Hello new Yao Excellente!!!
I think not of a big help, but I am wholeheartedly with you
Back to top Go down
Mnk

Mnk

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: 30/07/07: news!   30/07/07: news! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:53 am

Yaô wrote:

Hmm sounds like a challenge. Bring on the soulful Yaôman renditions - one man, a guitar and a spliff. Very Happy
Maybe this >> cat << is our logo. Laughing

Geronimo wrote:

BUT if some one has real knowledge about making web sites, then i will let him blah blah

mm depends upon what you are thinking about making..

anyway

good news

WTI cheers
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: 30/07/07: news!   30/07/07: news! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:58 am

well i thought this web page could be representation of WTI... it would have clan history, members list, list of clan matches (the real clan matches, not wild scrims that we play when we happen to be online) etc... look up the NbZ web page, something like that but better... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bombabo

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: motivation   30/07/07: news! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:17 am

About the motivation part:

I was on holiday so i really was absent for some time... Sorry for not announcing it in advance (but im happy that this didnt stop you others from gaining reputation and a bit of fame).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30/07/07: news!   30/07/07: news! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30/07/07: news!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanna Try It? :: Public forum :: News-
Jump to: