Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ratatosk's Screenshots

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Ratatosk's Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Ratatosk's Screenshots   Ratatosk's Screenshots Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 3:26 am

Hi!
This happened to me this morning as I was playing with Tof. We had a TDM and it was 4on4. In the first 12 seconds i killed the whole team with my shotgun. You can't see it in the list below, but in the statistics:
Ratatosk: 4 kills, red team (4 players), 1death each... So I humiliated them all...

Ratatosk

Ratatosk's Screenshots Whole_10
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

PostSubject: Chain Gun Humiliation!   Ratatosk's Screenshots Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 3:34 am

Hi!

As already mantioned in several posts, I really love the Chain Gun! Even Tof had to be a victim...^^
Here is a small prove of my skills with it...Even Tof had to be a victim...^^
I think I won the match at the end, but I'm not sure...

Ratatosk

Ratatosk's Screenshots Tof_un11
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Ratatosk's Screenshots   Ratatosk's Screenshots Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 5:26 am

LoL I like the last one ^^.

Tof we still can't see your name!!
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

PostSubject: Getting bored this afternoon...   Ratatosk's Screenshots Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:41 am

This afternoon I was very bored. So i just rocked the Europe FFA server...
See what was happening. All the games were played one after another...

Ratatosk's Screenshots Ownage10

quite clear, 13 kills ahead before Zajko...

Next match:

Ratatosk's Screenshots Ownage11

Only 2 kills ahead, but Unreal is not the worst player and in the beginning I played "fun weapons" (Chain Gun, Photon and Zooka)...

After that match:

Ratatosk's Screenshots Ownage12

You have to know that Dad0 is a notorious Spawnflamer, that's why he had so many kills... But I really pawned the rest, Unreal as third place only had 28 kills.

Then came:

Ratatosk's Screenshots Total_10

This was my very best match. You may ask yourself why a victory with seven kills difference to the second was so great, but I'll tell you. After I had about 9 kills, a friend from school phoned because of homework or so. That took about five minutes and I couldn't play. The Woops had made himself 27 kills and was having 17 (!!!!) kills more than me. So I made the 17 kills I was behind to 7 kills I was in front... So very great!!!

The next match:

Ratatosk's Screenshots Ownage13

Not much to tell, I just pawned them all, 12 kills ahead to spawn-flaming dad0

The next one:

Ratatosk's Screenshots Total_11

Nearly the double number of kills....Asskicking Babos....

The last match I played:

Ratatosk's Screenshots Total_12

It's hard to win on those small maps, because you always get killed by nades, flames, zookas and of course Kamikaze noobs. But I did it...

So all in all seven matches I played and all of them I won. They were all played directly after another, so no break for Rata. It was a nice afternoon.

Comments and applause please ^^ Very Happy

Ratatosk
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Ratatosk's Screenshots   Ratatosk's Screenshots Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:01 pm

Yeaaaaah. This is good.

We know you can kill a lot. Now you have to work on your kills/deaths skill and your teamplay. Teamplay and game's vision is the most important then you'll become a real good player.

And, please, don't attack the flag alone... ^^
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

PostSubject: Re: Ratatosk's Screenshots   Ratatosk's Screenshots Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:45 pm

yap, i still die too often.
ihave to learn "waiting" for you before attacking the flag. so training is really important. I think in CTF when we are leading and there is not too much time left, in 3v3 we should be 2 on def and one semi def/semi attack to save the score.... but this should be discussed in another topic...
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: Ratatosk's Screenshots   Ratatosk's Screenshots Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:23 pm

if you want to learn how to stay alive, play ctf and let your goal be that you be the one with least deaths (with at least average kill offcourse).
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

PostSubject: Re: Ratatosk's Screenshots   Ratatosk's Screenshots Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:41 pm

hmm.
but i can say that i am a very aggressive player, so i need the attack. i have to learn to play very aggressive and to stay alive, which is harder than play rather defensive and stay alive....
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Ratatosk's Screenshots   Ratatosk's Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 3:16 am

that's ok, you can attack and be agresive just learn to evaluate the situation, to know when you can win and when it is better to back up a little... Wink
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

PostSubject: Re: Ratatosk's Screenshots   Ratatosk's Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 5:28 am

Wink ^^

probably right... In babomatch its very good to be very offensive because even if you get killed more often, u still kill enough to win the match.
But in CTF i should pay more attention on not dying too often, thats better for the team.... scratch

Rata
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

PostSubject: MEGAKILL!   Ratatosk's Screenshots Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 2:28 pm

Ratatosk's Screenshots Megaki10

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nath

Nath

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Ratatosk's Screenshots   Ratatosk's Screenshots Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:16 pm

hehe nice.. u sure like ffa huh? scratch
afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

PostSubject: Re: Ratatosk's Screenshots   Ratatosk's Screenshots Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:44 pm

FFA is my game, i am really pwning there. But CTF is more tactical and more teamplay so this is the king-discipline in Babo and its more im portant to pwn them there. But for FFA i am thinking of calling me "Ratapwn" or "Pwnatosk"^^. FFa really fits for my style: its aggressive and its more important that you kill a lot (which is just the aim of FFA) and even if i die all the time (i normally have the most deaths at the end of the game) im just pwning because i get a lot of people with me to heaven.
Back to top Go down
Nath

Nath

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Ratatosk's Screenshots   Ratatosk's Screenshots Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:36 am

hehe.. ffa's gd for letting off steam lol Twisted Evil
but i love ctf, apart from when there is loads of noobs & they take meds when they're full Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Ratatosk's Screenshots   Ratatosk's Screenshots Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:03 am

Nath wrote:
hehe.. ffa's gd for letting off steam lol Twisted Evil
but i love ctf, apart from when there is loads of noobs & they take meds when they're full Evil or Very Mad

yes, i really hate that...

i regularly when starting to play babo that day, go to ffa to worm up Smile then ctf...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ratatosk's Screenshots   Ratatosk's Screenshots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ratatosk's Screenshots
Page 1 of 1