Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

baboviolent.net and Bombabo

Go down 
+2
Nath
Ratatosk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2007-06-13

baboviolent.net and Bombabo Empty
PostSubject: baboviolent.net and Bombabo   baboviolent.net and Bombabo Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:34 am

uhm. i cont see the baboviolent.net site, i only get to the ladder page where you can see who is your friend etc.....you ve got the same problem?

So, now the more important thing: Bombabo.

My opinion: every WTI player (except him) is online, does things for the clan (forum, cms etc...) plays and comes for training except him. He seems to be kinda never online and ingame, so i suggest kicking him. It s nothing personal against him, but he doesnt manifest himself and so on.
And thats now what we need. We need active players who do things and no ppl who think they can do nothing but be online once a month and act like they were WTI Mad
I just wanna know, whether you agree with me or not and wanna hear your opinions. cya
Back to top Go down
Nath

Nath

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: baboviolent.net and Bombabo   baboviolent.net and Bombabo Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:17 am

i agree with rata.. Bomb is never on, and we all considered kicking him before anyway.. Until he played for like 2 days then fucked off again. I believe we should let him go, i also have nothing against bomb but its for the greater good of WTI elephant
Back to top Go down
ZAJKO SANTIAR

ZAJKO SANTIAR

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: baboviolent.net and Bombabo   baboviolent.net and Bombabo Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:03 am

I suggest to wait on his explanation and solution of this problem.After we can better judge if hes still interesting and has goodwill to be a Fullmember.We can easily know if he read this by his last visit.So im 4 giving him chance to explain whats happening.

peace

Last edited by on Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZAJKO SANTIAR

ZAJKO SANTIAR

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: baboviolent.net and Bombabo   baboviolent.net and Bombabo Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:25 am

And Rata, try this link Wink

http://www.rndlabs.ca/bv2/news.php
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: baboviolent.net and Bombabo   baboviolent.net and Bombabo Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:37 am

ZAJKO SANTIAR wrote:
I suggest to wait on his explanation and suggestion of this problem.After we can better judge if hes still interesting and has goodwill to be a Fullmember.We can easily know if he read this by his last visit.So im 4 giving him chance to explain whats happening.

peace

yep zajko, this should be done.
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: baboviolent.net and Bombabo   baboviolent.net and Bombabo Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:49 am

i agree that we shouldnt kick without him saying sth about it.
Back to top Go down
tofplay67

tofplay67

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: baboviolent.net and Bombabo   baboviolent.net and Bombabo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 3:42 am

yes I am agree a good kick without the busy
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: baboviolent.net and Bombabo   baboviolent.net and Bombabo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:45 am

Bombabo doesn't belong to WTI anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: baboviolent.net and Bombabo   baboviolent.net and Bombabo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:51 am

Yaô wrote:
Bombabo doesn't belong to WTI anymore.

did you talked to him?
Back to top Go down
Nath

Nath

PostSubject: Re: baboviolent.net and Bombabo   baboviolent.net and Bombabo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:19 am

Ok yao, does he know he isnt wti anymore?
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: baboviolent.net and Bombabo   baboviolent.net and Bombabo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:25 am

No lol he's never online.
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Geronimo

Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: baboviolent.net and Bombabo   baboviolent.net and Bombabo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:22 am

well, we could have putted him in inactive list of members and give him opportunity to say at least smth...
Back to top Go down
Nath

Nath

PostSubject: Re: baboviolent.net and Bombabo   baboviolent.net and Bombabo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:34 am

if u ask me gero hes proved to us already that he cannot be in wti, wti is known for its high activity, in game & on forums, bomb is NEVER on forums and NEVER posts.. And in game he is on once about every 2 months.. and that just isnt good enough for a WTI I think..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: baboviolent.net and Bombabo   baboviolent.net and Bombabo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

baboviolent.net and Bombabo
Page 1 of 1