Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing tactical but propositions of the server question!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Nothing tactical but propositions of the server question! Empty
PostSubject: Nothing tactical but propositions of the server question!   Nothing tactical but propositions of the server question! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 7:49 am

As already mentioned, a clan server would be very good for trining etc.
I maybe have a solution. The problem is, that our own created servers are too slow in the internet. So the ping is too high and no real play is possible. But I know a programm called Hamachi, which imitates a network in the internet, so that we play by internet but it is as if we would play in a LAN. You could download this program (it's freeware) and we could try out, how good the pings are. I hope that they are far better that the normal ones.

Rata
Back to top Go down
Mnk

Mnk

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Nothing tactical but propositions of the server question!   Nothing tactical but propositions of the server question! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:18 am

Tell me more! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Nothing tactical but propositions of the server question!   Nothing tactical but propositions of the server question! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:46 am

hm, rata you have a WTI Server topic to talk about this, so i will answer there on this... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing tactical but propositions of the server question!   Nothing tactical but propositions of the server question! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing tactical but propositions of the server question!
Page 1 of 1