Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tips

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Tips Empty
PostSubject: Tips   Tips Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:04 pm

- You can use your molotov when you're using the shield (very useful against snipers)
- I often launch 2 grenades exactly the same way with a small delay (like 1,5 secondes) because people often rush the same direction when they avoid a nade. They think they're safe. They usually avoid the first grenade but the second one hits
- First thing I do when I take the flag: I'm looking for partners. The best thing to do is to go behind your partners, covering them and avoiding the enemy
- One tactic which always works: play by team of 2: when you respawn always go to your nearest partner
- Don't return the flag when you are sure it will be taken as soon as your return it except if you are surrounded
- When you know the enemy is gonna score, go back to your base
- On big maps one good strategy is to gather in base before attacking
- Bear in mind that the enemy is gonna respawn the farest away from you and your team mates
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips   Tips Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 5:44 am

nice tips, especial this two

Yaô wrote:
- First thing I do when I take the flag: I'm looking for partners. The best thing to do is to go behind your partners, covering them and avoiding the enemy
- One tactic which always works: play by team of 2: when you respawn always go to your nearest partner

in public servers i often see ppl not looking the radar and choosing the way that has no partners on it and because of that probably a lot of enemy and as a result he dies with the flag.

but another good tactic (only for experience players) is when you take the flag you go with your partners (not all) in the direction that you know the enemy will take (enemy's flag carrier) so you confront them in the middle of the map (otherwise you would have to attack the enemy's base witch is harder to achieve. the rest of team tries to come behind the enemy and to capture the flag carrier who probably is going to back up and look for another way (and in 9 of 10 cases he will do it alone Smile ) but this is something that we have to practice...
Back to top Go down
Mnk

Mnk

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips   Tips Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:42 am

Geronimo wrote:

in public servers i often see ppl not looking the radar and choosing the way that has no partners on it and because of that probably a lot of enemy and as a result he dies with the flag.

I hardly see people working together on pubs scratch

- If you need to confront the other team when taking the flag out, get as near to your base as possible. There's no point returning your flag from their base when they can just respawn in yours.
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips   Tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanna Try It? :: Private section :: Tactics-
Jump to: