Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

candidatures...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-06-13

candidatures... Empty
PostSubject: candidatures...   candidatures... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 10:36 am

name ingame: Geronimo
nationality: croatian
motives: i wanted to try it... ;-)
time: every day at least one mach... exept when i have exams... X(

that's it, lets kick some babo asses... :-D
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

candidatures... Empty
PostSubject: Re: candidatures...   candidatures... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 4:21 pm

Hi Geronimo.

I don't know yet if I can take anybody because we need many players, just the best ;-).

Anyway, I think we should have a game together and see with the other fellows (Ratatok, Tofplay) if you should join. I'm waiting for you guys!
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

candidatures... Empty
PostSubject: Re: candidatures...   candidatures... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:30 pm

Hi all!

I know Geronimo from many matches and I can say: He kicks other Babo's asses! He's a great SMG player and I think he should join us! I played him yesterday and he's also a very nice person. So I'd like him to join!

Ratatosk afro
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

candidatures... Empty
PostSubject: Re: candidatures...   candidatures... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 3:13 am

Ok. Well...

First I'de like to say that I'd like to know your real motives ^^. What do you really want from us? Why do you want to join a clan? And why WTI?

Anyway, I propose you to have a game all together tomorrow around 2 pm. We will decide tomorrow the place.

Hope you'll see this message.
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Geronimo

Geronimo

candidatures... Empty
PostSubject: Re: candidatures...   candidatures... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 4:19 am

hi ppl!

well, i dont have any real motives, just wanna play babo and, like you said, bring it to a higher level... ^^

and i think that this clan can provide it to me. you are all a realy good players and i would like us to be a name that ppl know and respect.

ratatosk said yesterday that I put a tag in my name (thought i was accepted already) so i did and it was realy fun when ppl said to me and tofplay67 (he was in the next game i played in) that they feel like noobz with us from WTI... :-D

so should I keep the WTI tag or not...?

ps. I will be from now till 3pm on babo so we can meet ingame... Smile
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

candidatures... Empty
PostSubject: Re: candidatures...   candidatures... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 5:19 am

hi all!

the match u proposed to play tomorrow at 2pm is a good idea, but i think i cant take part. my teammates from my chess team come to visit us because we are going to celebrate our glorious victory (we succeeded to be the best team in the league and now play a league higher).
only when he weather is really bad the party won take place. ill say it to u then.
yao, i have a problem. i cant enter the private section. and i see that iom not moderator anymore. can u change that pls? thatd be nice.
so see ya later today. i have a chess match this evening, maybe ill be on from 4pm to 5pm.
cya

Ratatosk
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

candidatures... Empty
PostSubject: Re: candidatures...   candidatures... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 7:04 am

lol, just realized that you ment tomorow at two... cyclops

ok, tomorow we all meet.

europe bobomach server maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

candidatures... Empty
PostSubject: Re: candidatures...   candidatures... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

candidatures...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanna Try It? :: Public forum :: Candidatures-