Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Training... Empty
PostSubject: Training...   Training... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 4:26 am

ok, it is time to start talking about this. 3 things to decide:

1) find at least one moment in the week when we all can be at the same time ingame
2) decide how often shall we meet (once all of us, the rest of the times if someone couldn't come, no problem)
3) where are we going to practice (in beginning the public server, later we can ask score or die to lend us their server but then we depend on their scheduel and in a few weeks hopefully we will have our own server)

ratatosk said:

"My best day would be Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday+Weekend."

i can: Monday to Thursday after 23h, but Weekend is the best, Saturday 19h or 20h and i am free the hole Sunday
(this is the time i am free with exeption of next week when i am going to a festival for 4 days - 14.06 till 17.06)
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

Training... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...   Training... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 4:38 am

Hi!

uhm, about the times, in which timezone do you live?
Tof, Yaô and I are in GMT+1. so it'd be good to know if you are GMT+2 (which i think).
i normally cannot play the late times. I'm online the afternoons or in the evenings until 22:00 or so. but cannot manage to play that late (23:00). Sorry. I often ask Tof or Yaô when they are online for playing 1on1 on the Eurosquad server. So we have a little training sometimes.
Tof and I already played some Clan matches (one against V (which we lost 2:1) and one against bTk (which we won 4:0^^...)
so this is already working.

Ratatosk
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Training... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...   Training... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 5:23 am

Geronimo wrote:
ok, it is time to start talking about this. 3 things to decide:

1) find at least one moment in the week when we all can be at the same time ingame
2) decide how often shall we meet (once all of us, the rest of the times if someone couldn't come, no problem)
3) where are we going to practice (in beginning the public server, later we can ask score or die to lend us their server but then we depend on their scheduel and in a few weeks hopefully we will have our own server)

ratatosk said:

"My best day would be Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday+Weekend."

i can: Monday to Thursday after 23h, but Weekend is the best, Saturday
19h or 20h and i am free the hole Sunday
(this is the time i am free with exeption of next week when i am going to a festival for 4 days - 14.06 till 17.06)

Yeah, nice initiative.

1) I'd rather train everyday like at least 30 minutes but of course this won't be possible... So... Let's say for the moment I can train Friday Night (around say 11pm or even 2am), week-end, + one day I dont know yet.
For the moment I think we could do such as at least one big big training every Friday night, or evening.

2) I think we shloud meet just as often as possible. I'm often online and I often see tof or you playin'. The best thing to do is to go to the Squad server (which password is eurobabo) when you want to play so that we can meet there. Furthermore, this server is the best since the best players play on it.

3) As I said, Squad server for the moment. Then, I'll try to host my own server. We can also ask Dominating: they got many servers but they are almost all the time empty!

Well.... Gero, ain't it possible for you to play friday night? If not, I'll have to find another way... Smile

Tof! Try to post here!!
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290

Training... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...   Training... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 5:36 am

regarding the timezones...

on this website it says for croatia this:

Zagreb, Croatia
Zagreb is the capital of Croatia
The native name of Croatia is Hrvatska
Current time nedjelja, 17. lipanj 2007, 13:30:53 CEST
UTC/GMT Offset
Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT +2 hours
Time zone abbreviation: CEST - Central European Summer Time

so i think that we all are in the same time zone (better you check it also).

Friday could work for me but as long as we start earlier, around 19h or 20h and then we can train for a hour or two till i have to go... is that ok for you?

" I'd rather train everyday like at least 30 minutes "

yes, me too... :-D
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Training... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...   Training... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:25 pm

Yo.

We can use dominating servers. They are empty all the time and the password is rawr.

See ya.
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

Training... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...   Training... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:45 pm

hi!"

in general friday is very good for me, but tomorrow it can be that i come a bit later. about 9 or so, so that maybe gero has to go...but i should be there

cya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...   Training... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training...
Page 1 of 1