Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT - training days and times

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-06-13

IMPORTANT - training days and times Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT - training days and times   IMPORTANT - training days and times Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 3:39 am

here we will decide what day and what time we all (or at least the most of us) could gather and train. Cool

the idea is this, we will have one big, the most important training in weekends when yao can come and then two or three during the rest of the week. in the BIT (Big Important Training) we will go through new tactics and in the rest of training days we will practice them.

so the first thing is to decide when is going to be the BIT so everyone first tell all the times during the weekends (Friday night, Saturday, Sunday) when you are sure you can come and then we will work from that.

please remember that probably we all will have to somewhere back up and reorganize our real life schedule because it is very difficult to organize something and that it is perfectly convinient for everybody...

but first our wishes, who knows maybe we can find the right time for everybody... Shocked

for me it is this:

Friday - anything before 22pm, so if we start 19, 20pm it is ok by me
Saturday - from 19pm till the morning...
Sunday - whole day until around 22h

of course this is for the summer, in September when my colleague starts it will probably be different but thats far away from now.
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - training days and times   IMPORTANT - training days and times Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:12 am

i can play the BIT (i like that creation Gero):

Friday: from around noon to evening at 10pm.
Saturda: Normally from afternoon to evening 10pm.
Sunday: Afternoon to 10 pm, better earlier (around 6pm).

In the week: only afternoons and evenings to 9pm on:

Tuesday, Wednesday and in the moment also Monday, but not for long anymore. That would be the days for SUT (small unimportant training^^)

Ratatata
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - training days and times   IMPORTANT - training days and times Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:08 am

Yeah, the BIT on saturdays from 7pm till the morning is perfect for me ^^.

I'll play the beginning, then the end (maybe I'll get out sometimes ^^).
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT - training days and times   IMPORTANT - training days and times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT - training days and times
Page 1 of 1