Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CTF-tactics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2007-06-13

CTF-tactics Empty
PostSubject: CTF-tactics   CTF-tactics Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 4:10 am

Hi!

I think we should talk a bit about CTF-tactics!
Yesterday as we (Geronimo, Yaô and I) played the first round against V I think everything worked... Even if there was this early score for V.
What I think was very good was Gero as a defense player, he really did his job greatly! Especially this scene where ne of them took our flag and you hunted him down the half of the map: GREAT Exclamation afro

I think the Yaô/Ratatosk attack was also working very well, Yaô was the flag taker and I returned our flag (I just remember this zooka thing against Mr.Fuck sunny
So I think, because this combination worked very well, we should work that out to be still better. I think Gero as defense is quite clear, great man and great game! Yaô kept his caught flags very well, too, so you should be the one going to score for us! And I think I'm a good flag returner, as I surprised my oppionents with unusual weapons, like Chain Gun ( Twisted Evil ) and Bazooka, on which they just haven't been prepared Very Happy
so i dont know if there were any things that disturbed you, but if there were, critisize it, its the best way to improve our tactics and with that our clan!!!

Let the humiliation go on!! Twisted Evil

(think i love that Twisted Evil -smiley^^
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290

CTF-tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTF-tactics   CTF-tactics Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 4:44 am

i agree with you, we worked fine. and tof, yao and me were also excellent team...

one thing that i think it is very important for you who attack. always attack in pairs. and when in that kind of attack one dies sooner than the other and because off that spawns sooner that one should wait in mid defense position until the other one spawns and then go in attack together. otherwise you rush your self into combat and probably die because you are outnumbered. so wait for each other.

and the other thing that I saw in my dream ;-) is that when there are two or more of us that are currently shooting on enemy always shoot on the same babo. whoever came a bit latter shoot on the babo that is your buddy shooting. that way that babo dies quicker and now they have one babo less then we do.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

CTF-tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTF-tactics   CTF-tactics Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 5:38 am

yeah, good advice... i think it was just me attackin glone because u had to defend the ennemial flag together with yaô who had it... in that situation i think it is better to have two people defense and one (me) offense to return our flag... this seems to me a good idea because when we lead the match, they have to take initiative to attack and then they cannot defend as well as normally, so that one good attacker should be enough. one thing to "pair attack": watch out for grenades. when there comes a good grenade 2 babos are in danger and it can happen that they block themselves... so this must be encumbered...(encumber=empecher).
but we should try that. and shooting on one babo to make him suffer death earlier is also very senseful^^

so lets do it at 2pm (which is in 23 minutes....)

LET THERE BE V-BLOOD ON THE MAP!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CTF-tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTF-tactics   CTF-tactics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CTF-tactics
Page 1 of 1