Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chain Gun!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Chain Gun! Empty
PostSubject: Chain Gun!   Chain Gun! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 9:01 am

Hi folks!

As I already mentioned in my profile, one of my favourite weapons is the Chain Gun. You might not understand why anybody (especially a quite good player as I) does play Chain Gun. In fact, I don't know any player (expect me) who plays Chain Gun regularyly. ´Because I want you to show, why this weapon is a great one, I post a list of advantages and disadvantages of Chain Gun use. Of course I want to know about your opinions....
So I begin. At first it is to say, that the Chain Gun is the most powerful weapon. The bullets do mass damage and they are shot very very fast. Because this advantage towards other weapons is so big, it is clear that their had to be programmed some disadvantages. The biggest one is, that the bullets begin spreading very fast and very extremely, so it has a bad accuracy when you do non-stop-fire.
The second is, that it can overheat when you shoot without a pause for too long time. The reloading time is quite long. Another thing is, you can't move forward while shooting. So you just should pay attention on the following aspects:

1. Do not non-stop-fire, if you do so, the bullets spread extremely.
2. Do not overheat your Chain Gun, the reload time is too long.

So the best use of a Chain Gun is the following:

1. Shoot in fusillades to prevent spreading of bullets and the overheating of your chain gun.
2. If you should overheat, you should throw away the Chain Gun by pressing F for another weapon.
3. Try not to duel yourselves with SMG-players, SMG is the best weapon against Chain Gun.
4. Try to fight Flamethrower-players, the Flamethrower is very weak against Chain Gun.

You should try out Chain Gun, it is a very great weapon. If you need some help, just ask me for a duel and I'll show you how to play with Chain Gun...

afro

Ratatosk
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290

Chain Gun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Gun!   Chain Gun! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 9:21 am

i saw a few good players who play with chain gun (but you are right no body who plays with it on regular basis...).

i think that when used proprely it is a great weapon. short close range shooting is the best taktic. after i learn to be realy good with sniper, the chain gun is next so one day i'll call you about that duel... ;-)
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Chain Gun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Gun!   Chain Gun! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 1:46 am

That's very great!!
So when you finished training Sniper (maybe we can do that together,too, because I'm also training it at the moment) we can play Chain Gun!

Ratatosk
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Chain Gun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Gun!   Chain Gun! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 7:24 pm

Geronimo wrote:
i saw a few good players who play with chain gun (but you are right no body who plays with it on regular basis...).

i think that when used proprely it is a great weapon. short close range shooting is the best taktic. after i learn to be realy good with sniper, the chain gun is next so one day i'll call you about that duel... ;-)

Yeah. I know a player called LUIS35 who always plays with chaingun. He is good. On some maps it's very dangerous, but on big maps it's not enought powerful ^^.

Anyway this is cool to have a chaingun player among us!
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Chain Gun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Gun!   Chain Gun! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 11:37 pm

hehe^^

u r right, that ots not that powerful on big maps. on the smallest map it also isnt, just because shotgun rocks them all there.
but on semi-big maps it really rocks, because there u have the right distance between your chain gun and its victims... Very Happy

Ratatosk
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Chain Gun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Gun!   Chain Gun! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 8:10 am

Hi all!!!

the new patch 2.07 has made my beloved chain gun much more powerful as it was in 2.06!!!! Now the time the chain gun needs to be overheated is about three times as long as before!!! so you dont have to be afraid of that, because it is really long now!!!

try it!
Back to top Go down
Bombabo

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Chain Gun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Gun!   Chain Gun! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:13 pm

The official site said twice times as long but it's still enuff for killing 1-2 babos in a row... I think it might be a lot more popular than before. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Chain Gun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Gun!   Chain Gun! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 4:42 am

oh yeah!!!

but now u can kill about 4 babos in a row!! the time is enough!!!
i always knew chain gun is a good weapon, even before this patch.

Let the Chain Gun humiliate them all!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chain Gun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Gun!   Chain Gun! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chain Gun!
Page 1 of 1