Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIELD - Tactic + defense plan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

FIELD - Tactic + defense plan Empty
PostSubject: FIELD - Tactic + defense plan   FIELD - Tactic + defense plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 8:55 am

We gotta try it:

FIELD - Tactic + defense plan Fielddefensecw2

The flamers can stay here and flame all the time, it just gives time to the attack :p, while the shotgunner manages the situation. You just have to avoid grenades, this is a bunker ^^.

Last edited by on Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Tactic + defense plan   FIELD - Tactic + defense plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 9:22 am

ok, looks good, but:

the enemy defense takes bazooka and waht happens is the following:

FIELD - Tactic + defense plan Fieldd10

when the flamers stand, where u drawed them, the zooka shooting the point i marked with the black spot will do damage to the flamer!!!!! I did exactly that aginst Mr. Fuck when we played them and it worked. When the attackers throw grenades its hard to defend against 2 or three zooka players. when they fucked up our def and killed us, they take our weapons and they will be strong then... we should try that out in training, maybe theres a good counter against the zooka attack and i dont know if anyone except us knows about this zooka "noob" thing. Another possibility aginst the bunker is kamikaze nuke.... when thy satrt it before entering the buker, the flamers will die (when they enter from 2 sides) and another good player can kill the shotty player, take the flag and run. But i dont know if the other players see that solution, so i think we should try out this def with the other clan members....

Ratatosk
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Tactic + defense plan   FIELD - Tactic + defense plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 9:27 am

If they take zooka the shotty must go and kill him, but there are also nades.
For the kamikaze: they would be killed in 2 seconds ^^.

So we have to know who is good with a flamethrower. I think I can can handle it but I'd better like the do the shotgunner.

I guess the configuration for the moment would be:
- Defense:
Yaô: shotgunner
Bombabo + Ratatosk: flamers
- Attack:
Geronimo: shotgunner
Tof: smger
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Tactic + defense plan   FIELD - Tactic + defense plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 9:42 am

hm... i don't like bunkers... Very Happy

and for 5 babos in enemy lines 2 attackers couldn't do anything so everything would happen in our backyard and two attackers with 4 granades could easily clean us up...

offcorse, we could try it but the only weapon i never played with is shotty so... smg, or flame for me... bombabo could go to attack...

i think that we should concentrate to have control over the middle part of the arena one in defense to prevent enemy spawns the rest control the middle part (how to control it is what we have to practice the most) and then when they back up into theirs base we clean them up with granades...
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Tactic + defense plan   FIELD - Tactic + defense plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 9:46 am

Ok.

Anyway we got tro try. I've already tried this technique with a flamethrower and none couldn't pass ^^.

If it doesn't work we'll just let it go...

So the question is: who wants to be what?
Back to top Go down
Bombabo

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Tactic + defense plan   FIELD - Tactic + defense plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 10:46 am

As some of you've probably already noticed, flamethrower is one of my favourite weapons, and I also find this defence-lineup interesting but I'm a bit concerned about the zooka-nade counter-combination that Ratatosk mentioned.

That box is a bit too small for three babos, so if they attack with weapons that do damage to areas (like zookas and nades), they will almost surely make at least some damage to the defenders from a remote [safe] position, no matter how good they are at nade evasion. (Except of course if the defenders run out of the box, but that makes them even more vulnerable to zookas Smile)

But we could try it anyway, just to see how it works out in practice.
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Tactic + defense plan   FIELD - Tactic + defense plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 11:27 am

i think i've got some kind of solution for the defense problem...
we defend with those 2 flamethrowers as already said, but instead of the shotgun player we could take a zooka who pays attention on those gates where the ennemies could enter the "box". this zooka gives mass damage to attackers, so the flamers who eventually got damaged by the zooka (its only a little damage) can collect the HP of the guys killed by our zooka defender. Heres a picture of how i imagine it:

FIELD - Tactic + defense plan Fieldd11

the arrows from our zooka defense are the missiles he shoots to defend the flamers. This could work, but we would have to pay a lot of attention because of the nades...

I think, if we could improve this tactics so that we control the niddle of the map, its an enormous tactical advantage (as gero already said). so i think each of us should think of a nice way of defense and control with 5 players (2 attack, 3 defense). Those ideas can be posted in this forum then and be criticised to be improved by all of us...

Greetings, Rata
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Tactic + defense plan   FIELD - Tactic + defense plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 1:14 pm

Yeah looks like cool too we gotta try it.

I think I'll be the shotgunner so makes your decisions.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Tactic + defense plan   FIELD - Tactic + defense plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 2:26 pm

this is what i was talking about:

FIELD - Tactic + defense plan Untitledea7

the two smg could be me an tof, and flame is bombabo. tof and i control the midlle (especially the center because if some babo comes there, two of us can shoot at him). and if necesery one can go on sniper. that way the two of us don't loose time in the base but still defend it. if one of us dies then bombabo as our last line of defense comes into action.

so we defend and in the same time help the attack witch for this map would be shotty the best choise but flame for the attack could also work...
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Tactic + defense plan   FIELD - Tactic + defense plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 2:54 pm

Nice. We gotta try all thoses tactics, we will probably find something that will rox!
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Tactic + defense plan   FIELD - Tactic + defense plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 11:40 pm

yap! i like geronimos idea, because it isnt too defensive and in case of danger, SMGs are much more effective than flame throwers, because they shoot farer...the only thing the SMGers have to focus on, is what happens when the ennmy uses the same tactics as we, but instead of SMGs at the playce where Gero and Tof play they use Sniper. That could be a problem, but against the flamethrower they will lose. I personally think that you sometimes should change ur gun to sniper, just to surorise th opponents... one can take Sniper, the oher one takes SMG and then Sniper hits ennemial babo one shot and with one or two hits from the SMG hes dead. thats this thing with SMG/Sniper defense that was already mentioned by Geronimo im the general tactics posts....
I think we should try out everything!

Rata
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Tactic + defense plan   FIELD - Tactic + defense plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIELD - Tactic + defense plan
Page 1 of 1