Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIELD - Strategy 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

FIELD - Strategy 1 Empty
PostSubject: FIELD - Strategy 1   FIELD - Strategy 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:56 am

It's a 5 Vs 5 match on Field and 3 of your teammates are dead, the last one still alive is about to die and the enemy is gonna take the flag. You are on blue team and you have just respawned. Here is the configuration of the battlefield as you can see it on the map:

FIELD - Strategy 1 Quizzfield1hr6

You can see that an enemy is dead in score table. What do you do?

a - go for enemy flag
b - go to base/try to return ally flag
c - Stay there/hold the postion
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-06-13

FIELD - Strategy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 1   FIELD - Strategy 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 11:42 am

i disconnect and never play babo because i suck in it...

and now, siriusly, i go for the enemy flag, my teammates will spawn there and then slowly gain back the teritory...

will we get points for answering correct? Cool
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

FIELD - Strategy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 1   FIELD - Strategy 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:58 am

LoL.

Yes, there will be points. And the winner will win something.

So everybody is supposed to play!!

Next!

(The answer when everybody has answered or next saturday)
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

FIELD - Strategy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Ratatatatatatas answer   FIELD - Strategy 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 1:44 am

I'd go for my base to return our flag or prevent the ennemy to take it. If I'd go for the ennemial flag, I'd be in a 2v1 situation that is bad for me and without support quite chanceless. So I go to kill the Babo at our base, which makes team Babos spawn in our Base. So we can gain space to act with a lot of Babos against the ennemy.
If I'd stay where I am and wait for my teammates to spawn we would be attacked by two sides and it would rain nades in the middle where me and my mates are all together and so w a lot of us will die and the Babo that took our flag will have an easy job to get to his base and score.
So I go to our base, especially as the killed ennemial Babo cannot spawn in our base to support the other one because he will spawn as far away from me as possible, which will be in his base.

Ratatatata
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

FIELD - Strategy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 1   FIELD - Strategy 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:50 am

loool

i really have to look better, i thought that the flags are other way around...

yes rata, i agree with you, i would go to our base and def...
Back to top Go down
Mnk

Mnk

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2007-06-23

FIELD - Strategy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 1   FIELD - Strategy 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 7:09 pm

Seeing as the other three blues are dead and about to respawn, it would be better to attempt to return the flag, as other blues will quickly respawn near you. Charging the red base is suicide, and staying put will get you attacked from two sides, during which the red flag carrier could probably slip through.. if he's a Lucky pussycat. cat
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

FIELD - Strategy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 1   FIELD - Strategy 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:29 pm

LoL.

Ehe Mnk it's too late for a little boy like you to post on forums hehe ^^.

Go to bed lololol ^^.

Ok then there's just bombabo left, plus the probable new members since tof still seems to be on holiday.

Try to answer soon!! You'll have the solutions + points aha (don't blame me it was gero's idea ^^).

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

FIELD - Strategy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 1   FIELD - Strategy 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 3:17 am

Yaô wrote:
+ points aha (don't blame me it was gero's idea ^^).

Cheers!

yeey!

and, yao, could you edit your post and put image that is not so big... so it fits in the frame of forum. ty.
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

FIELD - Strategy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 1   FIELD - Strategy 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:10 am

Geronimo wrote:
Yaô wrote:
+ points aha (don't blame me it was gero's idea ^^).

Cheers!

yeey!

and, yao, could you edit your post and put image that is not so big... so it fits in the frame of forum. ty.

Hmmm... your resolution must be too little :/. I can see all the picture with mine :/.

Hmmm and I forgot... where's Sayed???? Tell him to register on the forum when you see him please.
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

FIELD - Strategy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 1   FIELD - Strategy 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:23 pm

Yo ppl.

If you still wanna win, hurry up, I'm gonna give the solutions tomorrow :p.
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

FIELD - Strategy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 1   FIELD - Strategy 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:21 pm

Yaô wrote:
It's a 5 Vs 5 match on Field and 3 of your teammates are dead, the last one still alive is about to die and the enemy is gonna take the flag. You are on blue team and you have just respawned. Here is the configuration of the battlefield as you can see it on the map:

FIELD - Strategy 1 Quizzfield1hr6

You can see that an enemy is dead in score table. What do you do?

a - go for enemy flag
b - go to base/try to return ally flag
c - Stay there/hold the postion

FIELD - Strategy 1 Quizz1rma1

So, the answers were both b and c, particularly c.

Reasons:

- if you respawn there, that means that one enemy has respawned where I have put him on the screenshot (at the right up corner), otherwise you would have respawned at the right up corner
- thus, if you go for enemy flag you are not sure to take it plus you'll get pwned when you come back

- you must hold the drawn zone both to:
-- delay the enemy come back
-- control the middle zone. Why?
---- if the guy at the right up corner stays there, your team mates will respawn near you, which will give you better chances to avoid the point
---- if the guy comes at your back and kills you, if you have delayed enough the enemy come back, your team mates will respawn in enemy's base, which is better then you alone, and you can avoid the point.

So, rata was the closest to which is to my mind the best solution. Gero's idea wasn't bad, but the problem is that if you do that gero, you'll have to defeat the guy in their base (which is hard for he plays on defense) and to have luck. Because, if the 3 other babos with our flag come close enough to you, your teammates won't respawn in enemy's base, but in their base.

Rata: 1 point Wink

EDIT: if you are not sure about what I say concerning the spawnings or if you don't understand something, tell me and I'll post screenshots

Last edited by on Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

FIELD - Strategy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 1   FIELD - Strategy 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:35 pm

yes, to hold position is the best thing to do because of the spawning places...
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

FIELD - Strategy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 1   FIELD - Strategy 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 1:33 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

yaô, u know, that on the answer screenshot you changed the babo team colors???!!!! in the quizz-screen i was a blue babo and on the answer screen im red???!! Question drunken scratch lol!
and because you didnt change the flag colors its a bit different situation, isnt it???

but thanks for the point^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

FIELD - Strategy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 1   FIELD - Strategy 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:57 am

lololol yeah thata sux....

Damn... Actually you should have red from the beginning :/. The good colors are the ones on the solution...

Sorry folks....
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

FIELD - Strategy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 1   FIELD - Strategy 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:24 am

hm, yao, to much weed... Rolling Eyes ccc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FIELD - Strategy 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 1   FIELD - Strategy 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIELD - Strategy 1
Page 1 of 1