Wanna Try It?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna Try It?

The WTI clan's forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIELD - Strategy 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

FIELD - Strategy 2 Empty
PostSubject: FIELD - Strategy 2   FIELD - Strategy 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:22 am

Here is the overview of the battlefield:

FIELD - Strategy 2 Quizzfield2ps9

You know your team mate is gonna get pwned. Maybe he'll kill a red babo. The enemy has got the flag.

What do you do?

a - you try to recover the flag at all cost
b - you stay in defense at base
Back to top Go down
https://babo-wti.forumotion.com
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2007-06-13

FIELD - Strategy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 2   FIELD - Strategy 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 1:34 pm

if i have sniper, go to the door (that first opening on the map) and try to snipe them (they are all probably wounded)

if not, go to the door and maybe third member spawns in their base, it that go and help him

if not, stay in the base

Cool
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

FIELD - Strategy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ratzkatz' answer   FIELD - Strategy 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 1:52 am

I'd stay def in the ennemial base. If I go offense to return the flag at all costs, I'll be in a 3v1 situation that I can only win against real noobs. As soon as I attack the one with the flag will go for his base and return our flag, especially as the flag carrier has the shortest way to his flag.
Even if my teammates will probably spawn in my base, they can attack the ennemy from behind. My aim is to gain time for my team to be able to attack the flag carrier together and not alone. Gero said, with Sniper he'd go to kill the ennemies. I think: BAD idea, because with your Sniper you have a damn long reload time, when you kill an ennemy, the other Babo can take his HP and be at full life, so that you need two shots to kill him. On my opinion, you must stray def.

Ratzkatz
Back to top Go down
Geronimo

Geronimo

Number of posts : 290

FIELD - Strategy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 2   FIELD - Strategy 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:48 am

but with snipe you can get at least one, or two (the third maybe is already dead, my team mate surly throw a flame on one of them) if you are fast (could be flames or smth around that stops enemy from backing up fast...)

and one other thing that goes in favor of snipe option, flag carrier will surely be last in the line, the other (one or two) will go in front to see if their base is free so if i kill with sniper flag carrier i have a good chance to get to the flag sooner then the enemy...

though, i vote for defending but not to go directly to our flag and wait but to go to the maps "door" and examine the situation with sniper...
Back to top Go down
Yaô
Admin
Yaô

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-12

FIELD - Strategy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 2   FIELD - Strategy 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:58 pm

Well where are the others?
Back to top Go down
Mnk

Mnk

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2007-06-23

FIELD - Strategy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 2   FIELD - Strategy 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 7:23 pm

Looks like the red flag carrier will take the bottom route to the blue flag, so that entrance needs to be blocked with flames etc. The other blues then respawn nearby, allowing them to outnumber the three reds while you take the flag.

btw.. love the editing Yaô cheers
Back to top Go down
Ratatosk

Ratatosk

Number of posts : 291

FIELD - Strategy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 2   FIELD - Strategy 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:38 am

of course the flag carrier will take the bottom route to his flag! but your teammates will not spawn near to the ennemy Babos, Mnk, they will spawn in our base (if i understand the spawning system correcly). So they will not be able to kill the other Babos and you will be in a bad situation. But the flaming idea is very good, so still my answer is defending!!
Back to top Go down
Bombabo

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-17

FIELD - Strategy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 2   FIELD - Strategy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:46 am

My heart tells me defending may be more rational, but my heart tells me, it's time for revenge for my deceased babo teammate so it would go and blow the bastards into pieces. :-D (It wouldn't work if they are not complete noobsters, though:-))
Back to top Go down
Bombabo

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-17

FIELD - Strategy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 2   FIELD - Strategy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:46 am

And my brain tells me, its time for a coke :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FIELD - Strategy 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIELD - Strategy 2   FIELD - Strategy 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIELD - Strategy 2
Page 1 of 1